It is impossible to know and be known by everyone at CBC. Whilst it is wonderful to gather together in large numbers on Sundays it is really important to gather in small groups as well so that we can support and encourage each other more personally in our faith.
As such, House Groups are at the centre of our church life and everyone is encouraged to join one. They are groups of around 6-12 people seeking to help each other grow in their relationship with God, each other and the world around us. We have groups meeting at a variety of times, days and locations in and around Cirencester. Pick one that you think will suit you and get in touch with the House Group leaders directly to find out more or to visit. Or get in touch with Matt or Phil via the church office if you not sure which group might be best for you.
For a full list of housegroups, see below:
- Beeches 1, Cirencester – 7:45pm
- Fairford – 7:30pm
- Swindon – 7:30pm
- Central Cirencester 1 – 7:30pm
- Kemble – 8:00pm
- South Cerney – 7:45pm
- Stratton 1, Cirencester – 7:45pm
- Stratton 3, Cirencester – 7:45pm
- Beeches 2, Cirencester – 8:00pm
- Malmesbury & Tetbury – 7:00pm
- Chesterton 3 – 10.30am
- Central Cirencester 2 – 8:00pm
- Cirencester (18-30s 1) – 7.45pm
- Cirencester (18-30s 2) – 7:30pm
- Chesterton 2 – 7:30pm
- Cricklade – 8:00pm
We are now running 3 youth groups on Wednesdays (for more info, see Youth Groups at CBC)
- School Years 7 – 8 at 6:15pm at The Morris’s home in Chesterton
- School Years 9 and 10 at 6:30pm and then School Years 11+ at 7:45pm at Naomi’s home in Chesterton
- Every 3rd Wednesday all of the Youth House Groups meet together at church from 7 -9pm for “REVIVE“, our youth worship event.
- Poulton (Mums & Babies) – 12:30pm
- Cirencester Baptist Church – 1:15pm
- Chesterton 1, Cirencester – 7:30pm
- Stratton 2, Cirencester – 7:30pm
- Minchinhampton/Stroud – 8:00pm
- Ashton Keynes – 7:30pm
During school holiday weeks, please check with your House Group leader whether the meeting is going ahead.
If you would like more information about this, then please contact the Church Office.