During this season of ‘lockdown’, we are gathering online at 10:30am every Sunday for church.
We encourage people to join us at this time, or they can find the service later on youtube. Although we can not meet together physically at present, we can still be community together during this season.
You can ‘arrive’ up to 30 minutes early for ‘chat’ together as church. Bring your own coffee!
You can find a link to our online church here: https://www.cirencester-baptist.org/online-church
We are also running housegroups online, prayer meetings and other occasional gatherings. Follow us on facebook to find out more.
Sunday Services when not in Lockdown
Under non-lockdown circumstances, we usually gather three times every Sunday. Each gathering has its own character. There are two morning services, and one evening service.
9am Reflective Service
- Our 9am service in the Coxwell Room is a quieter service of prayer, worship, teaching and communion.
- The service usually lasts one hour.
- There is time for coffee, tea and fellowship at the end of the service served in the cafe.
10:30am Celebration Service
- Our 10:30am service in the Forum is our family worship service. It’s a larger service than the other two, usually with about 250 adults and children of all ages.
- We are usually together for the first part of the service, then there are children’s groups available after about 20-30 minutes into the service.
- We usually have a communion service on the third Sunday morning of each month.
- Coffee and tea are served in the cafe at the end of the service.
- We have an all age worship service once a month.
6:30pm Informal Service
- Our 6:30pm service, often in the Coxwell Room, is our ‘Informal Service’.
- We meet to worship, to pray, for teaching, prayer ministry and coffee & tea.
- There is a separate teaching programme for the evening services, although the subject is often the same as in the morning service.
- We do not currently offer a children’s programme or crèche facilities at the evening service.
- Every 3 months we run a ‘Worship Evening’, with time to reflect, worship, pray and listen to God, rather than following the usual service pattern.
For more information on our services, please follow the Sunday Services link.