Seeds of Change is our women’s conference which is now running in it’s second year.
Seeds of Change is run by a group of women passionate about supporting and growing other women in their faith in both Cirencester Baptist Church and the wider community within the Cotswolds.
Seeds of Change aims to:
- Sow – to sow new ideas
- Encourage – to encourage those in the church to grow
- Equip – to equip women to support their families and friends
- Defend – to enable women to defend their faith
- Send out – to send out women to share their faith and God’s word
Seeds of Change 2020 Conference: Restored.
- Hellie Brunt – having previously worked as an Associate Pastor at Trinity Cheltenham, Hellie now works as a speaker, trainer and leadership consultant.
- Revd Dr Helen Paynter – Director of the Centre for the Study of Bible and Violence, and Coordinator of Community Learning at Bristol Baptist College.
Early Bird Day Tickets: £12.50 (up to 31/12/19) Includes evening session. After 31/12/19, price is £15
Twilight Tickets: only £5
Seeds of Change Events
Seeds of Change also run events throughout the year.
You can follow them on Instagram @seedsofchangecbc or follow #cbcseeds20
- Women’s Preaching Workshop – Saturday 12 October 10:30am
- Christmas Crafternoon – Sunday 1st December 1:30pm – 5:30pm
15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.Luke 8v15
“In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honour when Jesus Christ is revealed”
1 Peter 1:6-7