We gather three times every Sunday. Each gathering has it’s own character. There are two morning services, and one evening service.
9am Reflective Service
- Our 9am service in the Coxwell Room is a quieter service of prayer, worship, teaching and communion.
- The service usually lasts one hour.
- There is time for coffee, tea and fellowship at the end of the service served in the cafe.
10:30am Celebration Service
- Our 10:30am service in the Forum is our family worship service. It’s a larger service than the other two, usually with about 250 adults and children of all ages.
- We are usually together for the first part of the service, then there are children’s groups available after about 20-30 minutes into the service.
- We usually have a communion service on the third Sunday morning of each month.
- Coffee and tea are served in the cafe at the end of the service.
- We have an all age worship service once a month.
6:30pm Informal Service
- Our 6:30pm service, often in the Coxwell Room, is our ‘Informal Service’.
- We meet to worship, to pray, for teaching, prayer ministry and coffee & tea.
- There is a separate teaching programme for the evening services, although the subject is often the same as in the morning service.
- We do not currently offer a children’s programme or crèche facilities at the evening service.
- Every 3 months we run a ‘Worship Evening’, with time to reflect, worship, pray and listen to God, rather than following the usual service pattern.
For more information on our services, please follow the Sunday Services link.